We will examine Seven different Translations of the same verse to get their interpretation. (We have also inserted in most cases, both styles of the Sacred Hebrew Name for Abba YA’OH.)
Bara’shayth Genesis 19:24. תורה | Torah – 𐤕𐤅𐤓𐤄 | Thorah בראשית | Bere’shit – Genesis 𐤁𐤓𐤀𐤔𐤉𐤕 | Bara’shayth ב וירא | 𐤁 𐤅𐤉𐤓𐤀 Va – Yera’ | In the God fearing.
Genesis 19:24. JPS TANAKH.
ויהוה המטיר על בדם ועל
- “The YA’OH | יהוה – 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 rained upon Sodom and
𐤅𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 𐤄𐤌𐤈𐤉𐤓 𐤏𐤋 𐤈𐤃𐤌 𐤅𐤏𐤋
עמרה גפרית ואש מאת יהוה מן
Gomorrah sulfurous fire from the YA’OH | 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 יהוה out of
𐤏𐤌𐤓𐤄 𐤂𐤐𐤓𐤉𐤕 𐤅𐤀𐤔 𐤌𐤀𐤕 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 𐤌𐤍
- “Then the LORD | YA’OH יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 rained upon Sodome & upon Gomorrah, brim-stone and fire, from the LORD | יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 out of heaven.” Genesis 19:24. King James Version 1611 Edition.
- “Then Jehovah | YA’OH יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 made it rain sulfur and fire from Jehovah | YA’OH יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 from the heavens, upon Sod’om and Go•mor’rah. Genesis 19:24. New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.
- “And 𐤅𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 – YA’OH rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire 𐤌𐤀𐤕 from 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YA’OH out of heaven.” Genesis 19:24. The Messianic Aleph Tav Scriptures PALEO-HEBREW EDITION.
- “Then the Devar of 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YA’OH rained upon Sedom and upon Amorah brimstone and fire from 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | YA’OH out of the shamayim;” Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition Large Print Editon with the Scroll of Jasher.
- “Then YA’OH | יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | Yahuah rained upon Cedom and upon Amorah brimstone and fire from YA’OH | יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | Yahuah out of the heavens;” BERE’SHIYTH (GENESIS) 19:24 את CEPHER Publishing Group.
- “Then the LORD | YA’OH יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | H3060 YHWH rained | matar מטר 𐤌𐤈𐤓 | H4305
on Sodom | סדם 𐤇𐤃𐤌 | H5467 Sedom
and Gomorrah | ‘Amorah עמוה 𐤏𐤌𐤅𐤄 | H6017 sulfur | gofrit גפרית 𐤂𐤐𐤓𐤉𐤕 | H1614
and fire | ‘esh אש 𐤀𐤔 | H0784
from the LORD | YA’OH יהוה 𐤉𐤄𐤅𐤄 | H3060 YHWH out of heaven | שמים 𐤔𐤌𐤉𐤌 | H8068 shamayim.” Genesis 19:24 English Standard Version.
Just as in any family, and in most cases, the wife and children takes on the family’s last name, so it may well be with the very First Family. Ya’ohshai, whose name actually means ‘YA’OH is Salvation.’
Since he is also known as the Son of ALA’AYM, it stands to reason, Ya’ohshai-YA’OH ALA’AYM could have been the one bringing fire & brimstone while he was here on Earth, while Abba YA’OH ALA’AYM rained down fire & brimstone from the heavens.
We now have as a testimony of this historic event, the area can be visited anytime and is known today as “The Dead Sea.”
There can be no doubt about it how Abba YA’OH destroyed that region during the time Our forefather Abra(ha)m and his nephew Lot were alive. It was due to the uncleanliness of Sodomy that they took action.
Abba YA’OH made mankind in His own image, and he gave our forefathers the command to be fruitful, become many and fill the Earth.